Project Engineering is a critical aspect to the successful operation of any organization.
The project engineer is
also often the primary technical point of contact for the client. A project engineer's responsibilities include
schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to
the project. Our Project Engineers oversee technical staff on engineering projects, ensuring that projects are
completed on schedule, within budget and within project specifications. They coordinate efforts among staff and ensure
that effective communication exists among the various divisions or staffs involved in projects, as well as ensure
resource allocation is effective, efficient and sufficient to complete the project. Our Project Engineers use their
expertise as an engineer throughout their work, and they are often the client's technical point of contact as well.
These engineers typically work alongside other engineers in an office setting, with regular travel to project sites
potentially needed as well. These professionals generally work during regular business hours, although additional and/or
alternative hours may be required depending on project deadlines and the needs of the client.
I Web 4 U was founded in 1997 with a vision of providing a higher value of IT services to the automotive dealership
industry. In 2015, we started providing U.S. Government agencies the same level of professionalism in support of their
missions. I Web 4 U will work with you and your organization to provide Project Engineers that:
- Utilize engineering knowledge for project management; estimate timelines and schedules; anticipate risks and costs
related to the technical aspects of the project.
- Coordinate and communicate between various areas; supervise and train project staff as needed.
- Provide access to training to keep the technical staff up-to-date on the latest applications.
- Plan and organize technical projects from conception to completion.
I Web 4 U provides a full range of Project Engineering functions including:
- Being the primary technical point of contact for the client.
- Being the liaison between the project manager and the technical disciplines involved in a project.
- Scheduling preparation, pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities
relating to the project.
- Being in charge of the performance management of vendors.
- Assuring the accuracy of financial forecasts.
- Assuring the accuracy of project schedules.
- Ensuring projects are completed according to project plans.
- Managing project team resources and training.
- Develop extensive project management experience and expertise.
- When managing multiple specialty disciplines, ensure inter-discipline coordination and overall quality control
of the work.