Program Management is a critical aspect to the successful operation of any organization.
Program Management is the
application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to meet program requirements. A program is a group of related
projects managed in a coordinated manner to obtain benefits not available from managing them individually. The ultimate
goal of program management is improving an organization's performance. It has been proven that organizations with mature
program management are far more successful than those without it.
Project Management Professional (PMP) is an internationally recognized professional designation offered by the
Project Management Institute (PMI). PMP is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers.
I Web 4 U was founded in 1997 with a vision of providing a higher value of IT services to the automotive dealership
industry. In 2015, we started providing U.S. Government agencies the same level of professionalism in support of their
missions. I Web 4 U will work with you and your organization and provide mature and certified program managers. Our
program managers are PMI certified PMP professionals.
I Web 4 U provides a full range of Program Management functions including:
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle
- Defining the program governance (controls)
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress
- Managing the program's budget
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects
- Managing stakeholders' communication
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program's "outcome" with the aid of the business change manager; and
- Managing the main program documentations such as the program initiation document